Want to be the toast of the town with your prospects, clients and employees, alike? Think branded barware! Indeed, branded beverage accessories and drinkware are sure-fire promotional tools to keep spirits high. Whether the preference is beer, wine, liquor or liqueur, you’ll find a litany of logo-laden bar options to choose from.
Branded Barware Basics
Here are some of the most popular items to help your recipient duly stock the bar:
- Glassware: From wine glasses and champagne flutes to martini and shot glasses, glassware is a standout branded barware product for its practicality, long life, and surface area on which to display your message or logo.
- Steins and Stadium Cups: With everything from glass beer steins to their plastic stein mug counterparts…not to mention stadium plastic cups in various sizes and colors, these containers are appropriate for a bevy of beverages. The large variety of plastic sizes and colors also helps to ensure a corporate identity match. People just love these convenient cups for their portability and durability.
- Bottle Openers: This handy gadget comes in a multitude of shapes, sizes and configurations, including those that are key-ring size or can be mounted on the side of a counter for regular use – and visibly display your logo.
- Coasters: No one likes liquid rings on their furniture so coasters are always a desired bar item to have on hand. These come in all shapes, sizes, and materials, including leather, acrylic, plastic and heavy-duty cardboard. Many also offer two sides on which to market your brand or even add a personalized message for the recipient.
- Cocktail Napkins: If you want to help the recipient enjoy their cocktails with class, nothing says sophistication like an elegant cocktail napkin tucked under a martini glass. This is a great way to make an elevated brand statement.
- Beer Buckets: Whether plastic or galvanized steel, a fun barware item is a beer bucket to hold a bunch of brews on ice. These are great for parties, backyard barbecues, or a camping or beach trip. The buckets can even be used as décor items when they are not keeping cold beer within reach. Of course, their large size offers a great promotional billboard opportunity.
Here is a summary of the latest and greatest ways to say “cheers” with branded barware:
- Go for glass and plastic drinkware, including wine glasses, champagne flutes and other stemware, beer steins, shot glasses and mugs.
- A mountable bottle opener keeps it handy and well-used. Keychain bottles openers are also convenient and highly visible.
- Coasters and cocktail napkins keep beverages from ruining cherished furniture with wet circles while also making a style statement.
- Beer buckets keep many drinks on ice to save on having to leave the game or party to get your next brew. Large buckets are great for displaying logos and messages in large form.