With summer upon us, now is a great time to start considering branded products around the season’s favorite pastime—barbecuing!
We’ve rounded up a list of hot branded products to help kick the imminent outdoor BBQ bonanza into high gear while keeping your brand name or identity top-of-mind:
- BBQ Tool Sets: These branded products come in a variety of sizes with sets that include as little as three tools up to deluxe options with fully 24 different barbecue cooking utensils for the barbecue aficionado.
- BBQ Mitts: Keep it safe with reliable cooking mitts so the barbecue chef can stay cool under the pressure of grillin’ up that incredible meal. Look for mitts that offer special protection for the high-heat conditions that the barbecue grill puts out. Those with hooks make a nice touch so the grill master can hang it up when done with his culinary duties.
- BBQ Aprons: Let everyone know who is in charge by giving the chef his or her very own apron. Not only is it a great way to show off, but these aprons also have a practical side in ensuring the chef’s attire stays clean and free of barbecue sauce, marinade, or cooking juices.
- BBQ Cookbooks: When not inspired to whip up original creations, the barbecue master will be sure to enjoy a cookbook full of mouth-watering recipes that inspire further barbecues throughout the season. These cookbooks even help the novice barbecue griller to learn the technique and bravely move beyond hot dogs and burgers to more sophisticated fare like pizzas, fish, vegetables and even grilled fruit!
- BBQ Sauces and Rubs: A true barbecue lover appreciates the intense flavor that rubs and sauces can add to what’s cooking on the grill. A gift of sauces, rubs, or a combination basket is sure to please!
- Matches: Spark a smile with the barbecue chef – whether they ascribe to gas or charcoal – with a personalized set of matches to get them cooking. Both traditional matchbox size and the long matches are branded products that are available to keep the barbecue going all summer long!
- There is a wide range of barbecue branded products available that the grilling professional or novice will be sure to enjoy.
- Tools of the trade, such as tool sets, mitts, and matches, provide the basics for cooking up a tasty meal.
- BBQ aprons keep the chef looking sharp and protect clothing in the process.
- To keep the meals at their most mouthwatering levels are a wide range of cookbooks, rubs, and sauces to enhance the barbecue experience.
Source: Branded BBQ Gear for Summer