The fall season is here and, with it, comes crisp mornings and chillier evenings—maybe even a rain drop or two. Yet, there are days where amid the cooler temperatures the sun is shining brightly. This distinctive climate calls for special apparel, and branded clothing ideas for the coming season. Branded fall fashion will appeal to any audience, making it versatile for any demographic.
Top Branded Clothing for Fall
When putting together promotional items for the fall season, consider some of these top branded clothing ideas sure to appeal to your prospects, customers or employees:
- Fleece-Lined and Micro-Fleece Jackets: These jackets offer warmth while still being lightweight, making them ideal for fluctuating temperatures and windy conditions. These jackets can be screen printed or embroidered with your corporate logo or other brand imagery.
- Cotton Mock Turtlenecks: The fall season is all about layering, and a mock turtleneck looks nice alone or paired with a shirt or sweater, so that there is added warmth and comfort.
- Long Sleeve Wicking Tee: Fitness enthusiasts will really appreciate branded merchandise of this nature because of its ability to keep moisture away from the body. This shirt goes the distance by providing added comfort and warmth – especially on those chilly morning runs.
- Soft Shell Vest: This branded clothing item is both water and wind-resistant, making it an ideal addition to any fall wardrobe. It’s warm without overheating, and it offers a convenient zippered side pocket to keep keys and other valuables.
- Full-Zip Hoodie: A long-favored look for men, women, and children, these hoodies work well with casual clothes or as part of a sporty look. They are a great way to keep the chill and wind at bay. These fashion favorites are available in a wide range of colors to suit all types of branded options and come in cozy micro-fiber and cotton blends, adding greater warmth and comfort.
- Fleece Scarf: These cold-weather accessories look great on men and women, keeping necks warm and adding a fashionable flair. There are a wide range of colors, lengths and ways to incorporate a brand to customize for every occasion and image, including patches and embroidery.
- Custom Suede Boots: Men and women can enjoy this comfortable and warm footwear, which look great paired with jeans or other casual attire. The interior provides more warmth with faux sheepskin while the outside offers many places to embroider a brand and logo.
- Wool Driver’s Hat: This cap makes a fashion statement plus helps with additional warmth as the weather changes. With colors like navy, black, camel and charcoal, this practical fashion accessory adds style and coordinates with everything from business attire to casual weekend wear.
- Leather Shopping Bag: These extra large totes work well as an eco-friendly shopping bag, but they also make for a stylish handbag. Made of high-quality leather, these large totes have long straps and interior and exterior pockets that provide ample storage space.
- Shawl Collared Robe: What man or woman wouldn’t want a cozy robe to slip into after a long day? Featuring luxurious cotton velour, these robes can be embroidered with a company, product or other brand name and offer the same comfort and luxury as robes found at the spa or a hotel.
- Slippers: Comfy, cozy slippers are perfect for those cooler evenings and mornings. Having them embroidered with a brand name and logo is one way to keep the company at the top of a customer’s mind even if they are wearing it on their feet. From terry and velour to extra fuzzy, slippers are a perfect fall indulgence.
When it comes to fall fashions, there are a lot of possibilities for adding a brand name and logo to practical and comfortable seasonal outerwear. Keep these ideas in mind:
- Select items that work well with layered fall looks, such as turtlenecks, long-sleeve shirts, hoodies and vests.
- Fleece jackets, vests and scarves work well for wide-ranging temperatures and inclement weather like rain and wind.
- Fitness enthusiasts need practical, breathable, and comfortable athletic wear to keep them comfortable on cold fall mornings. Clothing made for wicking helps to fulfill all those needs.
- Who says fall fashion is all about going out? Everyone loves to have a plush, great-looking robe and cozy slippers to come home to!