Thanksgiving is the time of year when you take a step back and think about all the people and things in your life that you are really thankful for. Family, friends, health… we all have a reason to be grateful. Now is the time to express it.
So, what are you thankful for in your business? Of course your customers are at the top of your list. They are the reason you get to do what you do each day and the lifeblood of your business. So, while you enjoy a Thanksgiving feast to celebrate your all the good things in life, remember your clients as well.
Gifts are the most memorable way to keep you top-of-mind throughout the year, while showing your appreciation around the holidays. Here are some tips for making your gifts count:
• Include a handwritten card with a personal or meaningful message.
• Whether you work with one person, one department or everyone in an entire company, be sure to bring enough gifts for everyone you work with or want to work with.
• Deliver your gifts personally. This gives you a chance to meet with your customer and have a conversation.
• Present your customers with quality gifts. This is your chance to impress your clients, don’t let a frisbee leave a bad impression.
• Just like you would with your friends and family, think of the personality of your client and their business when choosing their gift.
Show your customers’ you truly are thankful for their loyalty and support. Follow these tips and you’ll be well on your way to being top of mind with your customers all year long. Happy Thanksgiving!